Tuesday, December 27, 2005

last day

There have been more than a few moments in my life where I have felt a little like Rachel from "Friends", and today is one of them. When she finally moves on from her coffee shop job to her first "real" job in fashion, she turns to everyone in the coffee room on her last day and says, "I will never have to serve coffee again!". That’s the way I feel. Today is my last day as a coffee room grunt and even though I have enjoyed the clients and the divine smell of Ancora everyday, I will be happy when I leave this place.

Here's to moving on to bigger and better things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Leslie. I am Laura - a cyber friend of Brent Sirvio. He gave me a link to your blog last night mentioning that you will be moving to the grand city of charm that is B-more. He informed me that we would get along swimmingly because we are both Christian feminist sorts. Haha... He gave me your contact info and I immediately asked if you were living in Mount Vernon. If so, I will be green from head to toe with envy! I loved Mount Vernon this Christmas with its lights and diverse restaurants and cafes! I am in Charles Village across from Hopkins where I am going to grad school. Not quite as exciting as Mount Vernon!

Well I just wanted to send you a quick welcome note to B-more. Are you already in B-more? I'd love to hear what you are doing in B-more. You can drop me a note on my blog.(www.xanga.com/lew829)

Laura Wright