Saturday, November 12, 2005

Long Time...

It's been a while since I posted, and right now this is more for therapeutic reasons than anything else. Life is tough for me right now, harder than its been for a while. I have everything to look forward to, but I am legitimately scared that my dreams won't come true and that I will be a failure to myself. What's worse is that I fear that these fears are truly crippling me, and instead of having hard times make me stronger that it will break me and I will never be the same.

I know that my life is going to be more than making coffee, and I want it to be that, but I don't know what the next step is, or how to take it. What if grad school doesn't work out? What if I NEVER find a job? What if no one loves me again? What if this is all there will ever be to my life?

Those are the truly scary things, the ones that keep me awake at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Leslie! Things have a way of working themselves out. I know there are people who truly care about you and love you very much.

You had an incredible experience and it really sucks that things aren't working out for you with a job and all.

~Mary~