Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The GRE is My Life

So, I take the GRE on Wednesday. It current is the all consuming event in my life. I have been taking practice test after practice test at coffeehouses all over Madison. I just want it to be over! Its one of those painful requirements that probably won't end up meaning to much since I don't think I am going to perform well enough for it to really help me. I just keep praying and praying that God will give me the wisdom and focus to do well.

I have had a few really focused days of studying, so that is a great thing. And I have had the opportunity to check out lots of different coffeehouses in the past few weeks. Anyway, I hope to be having some fun on Wednesday in some form, either to cheer me up cause I bombed or to celebrate that it's all over.

AND I have this weekend to look forward to. After an absence of 6 months, Minneapolis will be graced with my presence this weekend. Leah, Mom and I are heading up for a Steven Curtis Chapman/Mercy Me Christmas concert. Yay! I am so happy I'll be seeing so many people I love this weekend. Plus, there is so much fun Christmas stuff in MN.

Wish me luck on my test!

No comments: