Saturday, July 05, 2008

i'm blogging

I have decided, after a 6 month hiatus, that I am going to blog about my experiences here. Part of this stems from the growing feeling that no one knows what is going on with me, and part of it stems from not being able to have someone to talk to about my feelings of being here. So, instead of keeping my observations to myself I am going to release them to all of the people who might stumble across my blog. I have come to think that in this environment keeping things to myself will become self-destructive. I am also tired of censoring myself, trying to hide the risky things I see from a daily basis from those that I love. So I will talk about the good things and the bad, as I experience them.

I have back dated several entries from this month here for you, and there will be more to come at a later date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie, Thanks for picking up on blogging. It is great to read about your experiences, both the good and the bad. It helps us know how to hold you up in prayer.

Jeff Demers