Sunday, June 18, 2006

just another weekend

This weekend has been very relaxed. It’s been great. You know you have crossed a new threshold into adulthood when suddenly weekends aren’t for sleeping in or relaxing, but running all the errands you can’t do during the week while you are at work. Luckily, I didn’t have any of those this past weekend.

Saturday was so nice! I got to sleep in and bum around the apartment, and then I headed down to a coffee place down the street, Spoons, to check my email and read a bit. Kirsten and I went out for dinner (yet another tapas place!) and ended up the night in typical fashion, with coffee and a walk in Fells Point.

Today I went shopping with a few of the girls. Lynnae has a wedding to go to next weekend, so we wanted to find something for her to wear. Of course, she ended up with nothing for the wedding and I ended up with a new dress and a haircut. I really need to stop joining people on their shopping trips, its becoming seriously dangerous for my budget.

Anyway, like I said it’s been very relaxed. I am not looking forward to rolling out of bed tomorrow morning. Sometimes I wish the week was nothing but Saturdays, but I suppose then I’d get bored with relaxing and look forward to work.

No comments: