Friday, June 30, 2006

happy 4th!

Work has dragged this week. It was raining continuously here until Thursday, so everyone was in a grumpy mood. Rainy days are only great if you have nowhere to go and you don’t care what condition you are in when you get there. I love the rain, but only if I can stay in bed listening to it fall….

Anyway, I’m happy the week is over. All of my bosses will be gone next week, out of the country for work or vacation. So that, combined with a 3 day work week will hopefully make the road to next weekend fast and painless. We have family friends who are moving to the area this weekend, so on Monday I am driving up there to help them move in to their new house and lend a helping hand. They have the most adorable little girls who I love to death, and who I haven’t seen in almost 7 months. I have heard from Leah that they are really big now….they grow up so fast…. Hopefully I will be back in Bmore to see the fireworks, but its suppposed to rain on Tuesday so they may be delayed.

Happy 4th everyone! Have a good weekend.

No comments: