Friday, August 13, 2004

So I am having the most incredible week so far. I have been SOO tired, but very happy. My friends have made me feel so loved this week with making time to spend with me before I leave and how they are excited for me and all that. It is great.

I had dinner with Emily tonite. I am so jealous of her apartment! I wish I lived there! Part of me wishes that I could stay, because then I could have lived there. I just worry that I will miss so much while I am gone overseas, and that I will come back and not catch up!

I am now all finished at my job at the library (after putting in 3 years!). I have been there so long that one of the students I started with is my boss now! And my security stuff ends Friday. This India thing is really happening. Right now I am at the point where I am just so ready to go. I don't want to deal with anymore logistics of taking care of travel plans, filling out paperwork, cancelling things, forwarding things, moving things. I just want to be done with the whole affair and flying away.

No comments: