Thursday, April 22, 2004

I feel like the ultimate failure. I have absolutely NO discipline whatsoever, and sometimes my dreams prevent success in my reality. It sucks. If only discipline was something you can gain by snapping your fingers and whoosh, it comes in! I wish it were that easy.

I'm waiting to hear about my scholarship for India from the NSEP people. I am so anxious and nervous! I really feel like I need it and I worry that somehow my application won't be good enough. I just hope God puts some divine intervention in the Nominating room so that they can see that my time in India is only the beginning of some great times in South Asia, though I don't know what those adventures may be yet. I'm just happy that my life is crazy busy these next two weeks, so I can hopefully kinda forget that one of the most important decisions in my undergrad life is occuring now.

My sister and her friend came up this past weekend to see the "Kelly & Clay" concert. It was fun, and its ALWAYS fun to see Leah and Steph get all flustered and excited about the music and the people. I always think its so funny and cute the way Leah is so shy most of the time and then when she encounters celebrities and stuff she gets all aggressive and forward and outgoing! It's cute.

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap guitar?

No comments: