Sunday, March 07, 2004

So I crawl out of bed this morning and bum around. Watching Friends and eating breakfast when my doorbell rings. I am a mess because I just got up, but its Emily! She comes in and we chat. She wanted to take me to the Cathedral Concert, so I get ready to go while she amuses herself at my place. The concert was ok. It was kinda long and a few of the music choices were MISTAKES but overall not bad. They did my favorite Ave Maria, the one from high school. Em and I went to Cafe' Latte afterwards (she had never been!). This GORGEOUS guy waited on us. He seemed soo nice and she and I just oohe and ahhed over him. His parents owned the place! AND he manages a restaurant across the street!! I miss getting to talk with her. She and I always manage to have fun, although we can never seem to get together to have it!

No comments: