Thursday, March 18, 2004

I am soo exhausted. This week is Spring Break, so I went off to see the fam. I was planning to stay until Tues, but ended up getting duped into staying until Wednesday by an especially savvy guilt trip from Mom. Not that it was that bad, but I missed getting to lay around my place and have a relaxing day of chill time alone. I did, however, get to see two of the cutest children God ever created, Olivia and Ava. This was a formal introduction to the former, as even though she is six months old I had yet to meet her. I love Olivia to death, but I think Ava and I may just have a special bond: we share a birthday AND a middle name. I got a surprise when I logged into my bank account today. Turns out my advisor withheld my last timecard until I meet with her on my paper. I don't mind that much except a) she didn't tell me she was doing this and b) she MISSED our last meeting and barely apologized. I am also way behind in my research thanks to the aforemetioned con (from Mom). I have to haul butt to get back on track.

No comments: