Friday, October 20, 2006

busy-ness

I am sorry for my lack of writing lately. It was because of a number of things....work being really busy, my not wanting to talk/share about what has been happening, my not feeling like I have anything to talk about.

Anyway, things have calmed down a bit at work, in a matter of speaking, I suppose. It's still as wild as it usually is, but it is less crazy than it has been recently.

I saw Jamie Cullum in DC at the 9:30 earlier this month; he was awesome live....very cool. I actually don't OWN any of his albums, but I used to listen to them at the cafe' all the time while I served coffee/slaved/cleaned the place. Some of his earlier albums talked about trying to figure out what to do after you graduate from college...needless to say I related to it at the time. Anyway, the morning after the concert I went online and bought his music. I couldn't wait any longer!

AND next month I am going to see Madam Butterfly at the National Opera with Kirsten! It's at the Kennedy Center...I am way excited. Placido Domingo runs the National Opera, and according to the website he is directing the performance. I'm such a dork..but it's very exciting!

No comments: