Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Just a Quick Note

I have been trying for almost 45 minutes to blog, and it has not been working. I have written two different posts describing, in great detail, my frame of mind. Alas, India is not interested in my frame of mind, because each time I have hit the publish button to post, the power has gone out. I am now giving up. Having written about my frame of mind twice, I am now no longer in the frame of mind to write about my frame of mind.

I left Chittor for the last time yesterday, and tomorrow I go off to Mumbai for Pallavi's wedding and a last little jaunt before I go back to Jaipur and then back home. Just pray that I can handle these last two weeks, because I am having such a hard time thinking about my re-entry into the U.S. and all the new responsibilities and stuff that I have been able to completely forget about while here. Anyways, bye for now.

1 comment:

8rent said...

Cheer up, kid. As a seasoned blogster, I know the complete frustration that comes with completed posts that get snuffed out by forces outside our control. My sympathies...at least you had the internal fortitude to write twice; one lost post and I was ticked for days. Needless to say, you're stronger than I am.

Stay strong in your last few days off yonder. All the crap that awaits you here can wait. Take care!