Wednesday, May 19, 2004

O.K. So I haven't written in a while. I have just been soo busy, I haven't known what to do with myself. But now school is done and my family is on vacation in Texas. Next week I will officially be out of commission because I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled (lots o fun!). It is my first trip to Texas and it has been interesting being in the home state of George W. I find myself having to be careful about what I say and do because down here they are mighty serious about the Pres of the US and all he stands for. On the INDIAWATCH, I am currently looking at all the of the great outdoor stuff I am going to be needing when I leave. Most of my final decisions will be made after my friend Jen comes back from her MSID trip and gives me all of her packing advice. All for now.

No comments: